DUE TO PAYPAL POLICIES, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE PURCHASE OF ANY AIR RIFLE, PISTOL OR SILENCER
THESE ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR BANK TRANSFER
IF ORDERING FROM US FROM WITHIN THE UK, PLEASE READ:
BLACKPOOL AIR RIFLES LTD is a Registered Firearms Dealer. In accordance to UK law, we are therefore able to sell air weapons and other restricted items to persons aged 18 or over. This means that if you purchase an air gun, sound moderator or other restricted product from us, you must either:
COLLECT IN PERSON
- You can collect in person in a 'face-to-face' transaction from our Blackpool shop, on production of a photo ID such as a Passport or Driving License. (Please note that the person that purchases the item must be the person that collects the item from us. We are required by law to keep a record of the serial number of all air guns sold and the full details of the purchasing customer.
- If you wish to place an order online and collect in person please contact the shop and reserve the items . You will need to pay for your goods on collection and in person if you wish to pay by credit card due to distance selling regulations
MAIL ORDER - Please note that we cannot deliver the following restricted items to your home or works address, but can arrange for them to be delivered to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for collection.
- Air Rifles
- Air Pistols
- Silencers/Sound Moderators
- Firearms rated spare parts
Why? - due to restrictions imposed by the 2006 VCR Bill
Please DO NOT place orders online for restricted items and expect them to be posted to your home or works address. We WILL NOT do this - it's against the law - sorry!
The receiving Firearms dealer will make a charge for receiving the goods from us and signing it over to you. On average they charge £25 although we recommend you check with your dealer first to confirm .
Our postage services are as follows:
All Items are sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery or courier. They will need to be signed for on receipt. Packages cannot be left without a signature . This is due to the nature of the goods we sell and to protect our sport .
GUN DELIVERY TO A REGISTERED FIREARMS DEALER (RFD)
- Rifles £16.50
- Pistols £12
STANDARD DELIVERY: £5.95
- 3-4 working days. For all items except air rifles and pistol
NEXT WORKING DAY: £8.50
- 24 hours for orders received before 2.30pm on Mon,Tue,Thurs and Fri. 11am on Wednesdays.
- Orders placed Friday will be delivered Monday.
- Orders placed Saturday or Sunday will be collected Monday and delivered Tuesday.
- Paypal payment must be received before 1pm ( 10am on wednesday).
- Excludes air rifles or pistols.
- 2 working day delivery for regional exceptions
SATURDAY DELIVERY: £25
EXPORT CUSTOMERS: PLEASE READ OUR EXPORT PAGE FOR COSTS OF SHIPPING:
Please note if your delivery address is in a regional exception ( i.e. Isle of Man or Northern Ireland) or outside mainland U.K., please contact us as there will be extra postage cost on all the above services.
DIVING BOTTLES £8.50 delivery
OVER TEN TINS PELLETS will be sent by next day delivery at £8.50
SHIPPING AIR RIFLES VIA MAIL ORDER:
They have to be sent to another Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) for collection.
There are no courier collections on Wednesday so any gun ordered on this day will be shipped thursday on a 48hr delivery to the dealer of your choice.