Now available - The Huntsman Regal – a new mix of traditional design and the very latest technology.
In its first major redesign since its introduction in 2008, the Huntsman Regal introduces many new features;
- New (Titan) titanium valve – lighter valve means a more efficient system
- Revised stock – brings the huntsman up to date with the latest laser engraving practices
- Larger air cylinder – more shots per charge
- Lighter weight
- New cylinder design– for easier serviceability, better stability, conforms to forthcoming pressure test requirements
The Huntsman is a famous name for Daystate with the original Huntsman going back to the formation of the company 35 years ago.
The Huntsman Classic launched in 2008, has received many upgrades over the last 5 years. Now the Huntsman Regal takes this a stage further with a new air tube assembly - allowing use of the latest materials that save weight, aid serviceability and comply with forthcoming pressure cylinder testing requirements. The introduction of the Harper Micro valve on the classic back in 2008 improved shot count by 40%, now the Regal has a valve made in weight saving Titanium, improving efficiency even further.
Hunting rifles need to be quiet, the Regal retains a full-length reflex moderator and is further fitted with an adaptor to take an additional silencer should one be needed. The package includes an on-board pressure gauge, 10 shot magazine and filling connector.
- Overall Length... 928 mm [36.5 ins]
- Barrel Length... 430 mm [17 ins]
- Air Cylinder Capacity... 132cc or 162 for XL version
- Weight... [unscoped] 2.7 kg [5.95 lbs]
- Available Calibres... .177 [4.5mm] .22 [5.5mm]
- Loading... via bolt
- Magazine... 10-shot rotary, removable (from left or right). Magnetic single-shot loading tray option
- Fill Pressure... up to 230 BAR [3,335 psi]
- Shots per charge... .22 - 95 shots @ 12 ft/lbs; 30 @ 40 ft/lbs (XL) .177 - 82 shots @ 12 ft/lbs; 41 @ 18 ft/lbs
- Trigger... Mechanical. Adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Safety... Manual, rotary
- Stock... Walnut, sporter
Options... left-hand bolt and stock, RH black bolt handle, sling swivels, Airstream silencer, bipod, gun box
With the factory-backed 3 year guarantee, Daystate has the longest warranty of all the airgun manufacturers.
Daystate have decided to extend last year’s free first service offer given to Huntsman Classic owners to also include any Huntsman Regal bought from its launch last August, right through to the end of August 2014.
The offer, which applies to the first owner only, requires that the Regal owner compete and return a simple form that can be completed online . We will supply all details on purchase .
UK Customers please note: This item cannot be sent directly to UK residents. It can be collected in person from our shop or sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for collection. For more information, click here.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE THE UK - PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are unable to export this item.